45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 45th. Always Ready, Perpared, and Strong.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herp a Derp 45
Sergeant
Sergeant

Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome Empty
PostSubject: Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome   Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:09 pm

Well for starters we are just plain awesome, we play good games and we aren't no casual fools. We are some of the coolest peeps you will ever meet and we are so ballin' tough we don't take **** from no one no way no how. We are fun to play with and we make good teammates in online games. So add us if you wish to have the Darkbrother26 and Gog27 experience.
Back to top Go down
Gog27
Corporal
Corporal

Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome   Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 9:12 pm

Darkbrother26 wrote:
Well for starters we are just plain awesome, we play good games and we aren't no casual fools. We are some of the coolest peeps you will ever meet and we are so ballin' tough we don't take **** from no one no way no how. We are fun to play with and we make good teammates in online games. So add us if you wish to have the Darkbrother26 and Gog27 experience.
Why, I agree with the above statement. There are several good points in this post.

I personally enjoy long walks on the beach in the morn and I sail the seven seas by night.

Also, this:
Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome 12711911
Back to top Go down

Why Darkbrother26 and Gog27 are so awesome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
45th Infantry Brigade Combat Team :: General Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: